pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

The story of Valerie..........................


.....i smiled and my eyes are full of tears. I saw her black brown eyes and her beautiful smile and i hug her without any hesitation. I asked her, " Where have you been this few days?" She just replied with her laughter. This time i will never let her go, i will hold her hands tight or even carry her to the amusement park. So we walked down the street and finally arrived at the entrance of the amusement park. I bought her the biggest candy floss and tell her to let me know if she wants another. And a big smile was answered and i brought her to all the rides she wanted to be in. We had a great time and when it's time, i brought her to the tasties and fastest fast food restaurant. With big pound burgers, extra large fries and frizzy ice coke, we took our time and enjoyed the meal. During the whole process, she din speak a word. Just enjoying every second of the time and smiling while having the burgers in her mouth. That is enough for me to feel satisfied. After the meal, she wanted some ice cream, so i brought her Ben & Jerry. She had the two scope vanilla and i had a one scope, my teeth can't take that much. We headed off and i asked her, " Where do you live at?" She just replied with a smile, oh my god, i can't resist her smile, it's so beautiful even her eyes are smiling. So we just walked down the street, and walked past shop houses with dim lights and her hands just give up on mine. I saw her dropped to the ground and the vanilla ice cream was just right beside her. I was stunned and did not know what to do.
And i realised that the vanilla was painted in red..............................
C.K.

No comments: