pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

........The story of Valerie

.........I turned and saw a piece of paper on the ground and i picked it up. It was the picture of the amusement park with full of colours and her pretty, cute little face keeps appearing in my mind like flashes. At the first moment, we were so neutral and i being so cruel for just negelecting her, the next moment, i'm sitting on the benches along the street having a feeling of not being responsible and not being thoughtful enough. Although she is a nobody to me, but i somehow feel a connection between the both of us. I really wanna go round looking for her but if that's the case, have you ever thought of that maybe Valerie had decided to give up on the trip to her dreamy amusement park? that's the reason why she left me with just a photo of her dreams? She's a nobody to me and is giving me this kind of responsibility to stress myself for nothing...
I waited at the same place for hours till the sun die on me. Darkness is eating me up and the coldness is breaking through my skin. My legs can't wait for me so it leads me back home by itself and asking me to move on and stop waiting on the ground. I kept the card in my pocket and carry on with my walk. I grab a cup of hot coffee to just warm myself up and sit at the most comfortable seat that i will be in whenever i have any peas in my brain.
It's another new chapter in my book. I keep having a feeling that i did not take good care of a little girl. I dont noe why, but i keep thinking about Valerie. Now i really wanna take her to the most exciting amusment park and buying her the biggest candy floss. I keep walking pass the place where i lost her and wonder if she's my child, my mom is going to just kick me out of the house. But that's not only the connection i have between Valerie, there are more to it.
This few days, i din even go to work and keep walking past the place.
"Amusement Park.....Candy floss....Burger....!!!"
"??!!??" It's some familier voice to my soft ears coming from my back. And suddenly i felt the famlier pull on my soft clothes. And again i turned back..........
C.K.

No comments: