pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Don't know

There is nothing going through my mind
and my fingers just stop moving around the strings.
This has been happening for quite awhile
and my fumes just starts hitting around the stress.

I tried to reflect things back.
But i just don't wanna remind myself about the past.
This is the only way that i can start using the ink.
I'll just cut a hole and crawl in.
But making sure it will not close back,
incase i can't get back.

I did took a look and just crawl back.
There's nothing interesting.
It's just all shit and rubbish.
But there are things that worth taking a second look.
Those are good memories and good feelings.
Those love, friends, fights, anger, and pain.

Back to the paper writting.
Nothing come from the hands and finger and mouth.
no sound and no writting.
Crashed paper lying around
Cancelled words here and there.

Is there anymore would you like to say??

" I've done my part, so don't ask anymore." - Serotine

No comments: