pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Falling process

I'm climbing up the high rocky stick looking mountain with all my mighty strength.once i got to the top, i feel so restless but the wind up there is really making me wanna sleep.how i hope that there's a bed for me to rest on.suddenly everything just feel so shaky and unstable.i have no choice but to stand on one leg and balance myself from falling.but in the end, my sneakers shoe just slip off my last hope and i went straight down.my hair is fighting against the wind and my clothes too.i just feel a big bang towards my back as if my lungs and heart is popping out like paddle pop.the moment i open my eyes, i saw myself lying on a patch of grass and there are many people around me running and giggling about somethings as if my face have some drawings.and i just stand on my feet and walk around to find some familiar face.i smell a nice familiar fragance and i saw this girl standing by the tree.i walk towards her with my greatest smile and start a conversation with her.this is the first time a girl actually willing to talk to me so freely, i'm so happy about what's happening.but somehow something in my mind is telling me to do this.i smile at her and grab her long silky hair and bang her head towards the roughest part of the bark till it bleeds and i just leave her alone lying there on the grass.i keep walking but my vision of the people are so weird.one moment they were cramping together and the other moment they were seperated so far apart..and this keep repeating around my vision.its giving me headache and my brain is so uptight.i can feel that my brain's juice is leaking out from my eye and ears.slowly i get weaker and i kneel down and crawl and continue with the walk.i just can't carry on. and i lie there helplessly.i saw this shadow getting close to me and i looked up.he have this blond hair with a decent face but with full of anger written all over his face.he looked down at me and said
" this is for her..."
and he took a big stomp on my face and
" DISH!!!!"
things leaking out and i'm there lying down on the sandy ground with the stick looking mountain above me.

No comments: