pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Please don’t tell her

Yes, we had mutual understanding about this agreements.
And yes, no arrangement can be made without asking.
But asking is tiring for me.
It tired me out.

If you ever looked back, questions are made by me, only.
Be fair to me and only if you want.

If at the end, it’s silence, it’ll break me but i do understand.
Understanding why it’s in silence.


Say that it isn’t so
How she easily come, how she easy go
Please don’t tell her that i’ve been meaning to miss her
because i don’t, not for her
Its not that i meant to forgive, forget what i said.

Told you i don’t but
I am only trying to be the best with my attempt
To cure the rest is sure to lay me ease
The plural hurts of the words of reverse psychology.

Please don’t mention all the attention i have drawn.
Please don’t bother cause she’ll feel guilty when i’m gone.

-Jason Mraz-

No comments: