pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

If you were to listen.


“Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy - in fact, they are almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other.”


“You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.”


“You don’t let people in. It’s hard for you and once you do you don’t want to let them go and when they fuck up you’re like “Why did you do that to me? I gave you my feelings. I did everything for you, and you screwed me over.”

“I’m sorry for a lot of things, but most of all that I never got the chance to tell you that, no matter what happens next, I’ll never be anything but grateful for every moment I spent with you. And even though I keep fumbling for the right words, all I really wanted to say was thank you.”

“Some people feel like they don’t deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.”

“I guess you are right. I’m afraid. I am afraid to put my guard down. I am afraid that if you know all that I am, you won’t feel the same. And I’m afraid that once my barrier is defeated, and I’m comfortable, that you’ll walk away.”

jeanotron:   ericalba:  How To Feel Miserable As An Artist

No comments: