pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fairy tale

Miscommunication screws things back then.
Advance technology not that advance back then.
Images are all so blurry and who can i blame?
All but myself not wanting to.

Maths calculation improves things now.
Communication doesn't seems to be the problem now.
Images are freshening up and who can i count on?
I just don't understand you.
And that's right.

Is it the fact of me breathing in this world that scares you?
Or am i too rushing into things that never meant to be?
Shall we keep this memories in the box of 10?
Or open it up and carry on with what's unfinished?

Yes, i agreed that it's far apart and things will change.
Even getting it back slow was not an option to you.

When those laughters and images of your face are getting clear
I'm trying to hold to it.
But it seems like the option you choose
Are getting my vision blurs again.

Friend, i'm starting to fade away again.
Please hurry.

-C.K. on the road-

No comments: