pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The story of Valerie


Some where in London, i get to know little creature name Valerie. At first i din even want to bother about her, but she keep pestering me to keep her accompany. She wants to go to the most exciting amusement park in town and wanting to have the biggest candy floss in her hands and the fastest fast food restaurant in london. I just rejected her and went on with my own way, that did not stop her from quittting. I went from houses to houses and even went to wine shop for a glass of chilled sauvigon blanc. She followed and never even make a sound, just showing me the picture of the amusement park. It really makes me ponder why is she doing this to me and herself. When i walk out of the shop, she continued to pull my shirt and allowed me to lead the way. I decided that she might just lost her way or being just ignorant, i bring her to the amusement park and going to leave her there, but half way through the routh, there isn't any tension on my shirt. When i turned back...........................................................
C.K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then? What happened to the girl?