pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shopping mall

What is like?
I guess we all only know who we like the most.
And i guess there are no definition and reasons to it.
We can say "i love you still." ," i love you as a friend" or whatever love-like shit.
I've played your game and now it's time to play mine.
Many people will say that they like or love their friends, be it guys or girls, but the inner voice of yours, who is true down deep?
Questions are asked and answers are repiled, messages are passed and news are notified.

I can understand because i've empathy.
But no soft tissue will be issued to you.

It is either you don't appreciate it or you really appreciate it and i'm like a clown continuing to conduct my show.
The show to entertain people have two feelings, they will get the fun of the laughter and i will get the pain in my smile.
I lived in my own world with plans and hopes, you do too.
I'll walk the alley with darkness and shine lights, you too.
But i'll try to meet you at the end of line with sweets you will find.
Life's like shopping mall, you get up to the highest level to get what you wanted, but no matter what happen you will still need to get down inorder to get out of the mall. And some other days, will be ended up at the highest level again and it's like a cycle.


So, the sweets in both our hands,
I might not like yours....

C.K.

No comments: