pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Got draw. But camera not in hand.

Actually i have a die hard fan. a so called "die hard fan" who reads my blog everyday. that's what she told me. i'll just believe it. but who will read such an emo blog (said by some others)? hmm...i'm just wondering do u guys just wanna more drawings or did actually read what i'm writing and trying to say.. but anw i'm really honoured to have a "die hard fan".haha. that's really something i have achieved. haha. woah..like some big shot ar.haha. i did one drawing but my camera is not with me.so maybe when i got my camera back den i'll upload it. it's still the same. it's hands again..but this time i think it's called the Hand Series. haha.
I really wanna thank you. :)

_________________________________________________________________

New things every now and then.
Will it be something i'm able to hold on to?
I'm lying down and be quiet.
If only there's a shade for me to lie on
Listen to my own and not others.
In my own world, with lots of stars and torns
I'm with idiot box and noisy box.
Trap in a much larger box satisfying ourselves
There are many hands for you to hold.
When you fall, i'm definitely one of them in there
I'll make my hands with lots of colours and signs,
So you'll be able to notice it once you need it.
C.K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyo !! its me ! hahas =)