pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Popping Procedures. And this is Not your Ordinary style

Even before getting to bed, my body seems to be burning and aching.
Maybe it's lack of rest or maybe too much of rest, stiffness starting to work up.
In need of stretching, maybe it's time for me to get up.
The taste of the pills are really horrible, i need wine to wash it down my throat.
Business have never been good for these 3 days. Boss is complaining
and there's nothing we can do.
Next week is my turn to be the early bird, so let's hope the early bird
will get the first worm.
" If i'm not meant to be, why does my heart tells me so?"
Is it so? Does it? No one knows.
She wont know and so does he.
You'll only know it yourself.
But don't assume.
ASSUME = ASS - U -ME
Making out an ASS out of U and ME.

No comments: