pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Night Brush.


It have been left right in the dusty corner for few years
with just a little hat in the center.
It just came across my mind to get those new tubes
with the skinny stick.
My hands just go along with the music that plays along.
Don't even know what it really means.
"There's no right or wrong." This is something which i've learned from my friend.
___________________________________________________
Don't think that nothing had happened.
In fact, the world is spinning every second,
and every brain juice are being used
like no other business.
Cars are still moving,
Lights are still operating,
Machines are still functioning.
I ran towards the window
when the rain and storm are rushing through.
I reach out for the handle
and a swing and locked my family from danger.
I became my famly's hero.

No comments: